This book is designed to help you prepare for — and pass — both the state and the national portions of the Texas Real Estate exam. The book contains:
• four 110-multiple-choice-question practice exams — 30 state-specific real estate questions and 80 national real estate questions on each exam;
• detailed answers given for all of the questions, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses — and to hone your test-taking skills — before exam day;
• a comprehensive review of the real estate math that you are expected to know for the Texas exam;
• a useful glossary of more than 600 key real estate terms for test preparation and reference; and
• tips on preparing for and taking the Texas exam.